I’m going to start with: this is not a healthy recipe. So, chill. Zip it. Although I believe in taking care of my body and eating nourishing foods, I also am an avid junk-food lover and this ten minute recipe was borne from my craving for something cheesy, carby, and quick.
I also love 10 minute recipes because when I’m having a (minor) dip, depression/sad/feeling awful-wise, there’s literally no way I’ll have the energy to cook for more than 10 minutes.
What you need:
- Vegan Cheese (I used Violife but Sainsburys cheese melts soooo good)
- Vegan Cheese sauce
- Plant milk (I used coconut because it’s all I had around, but oat is great for ultimate creaminess).
- Pasta (I only had spaghetti and it did the job)
- Salt, pepper
What you gotta do:
- Pop on your pasta to cook.
- Grab a saucepan, and gently heat up your milk
- Add your cheese sauce powder slowly, gently stirring as the mixture thickens
- ADD SO MUCH CHEESE . JUST ADD THE WHOLE BLOCK.
- Add your cooked pasta to your ridiculously cheesy sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, and whatever else you wanna add. Nuts or some shit, I don’t know. Whatever you want.
- Eat. Be happy.
- Optional: Nutritional Yeast for extra cheesiness, and Chia seeds and Spinach to trick yourself into thinking it’s healthy
- Also optional: pre-fry mushrooms, garlic and onion for a richer flavour and added veggies. I did not do this, this time.Because my laziness was at level maximum.